ServicesHMRC Investigation Management
There are any number of reasons HMRC start a tax investigation and it can be very difficult, if not impossible to find out the reason why you’re being investigated. Jaris recommends dealing with the investigation head on and our experts will manage the process for you, keeping you informed and in control from start to end.
Our services include:
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into the tax affairs of individuals, businesses and other bodies, including trusts
- Dealing with disputes with HMRC
- Advising on making voluntary disclosures and preparing unprompted voluntary disclosure reports.
- Providing expert advice to other accountants, lawyers and other professionals
- Liaising with other professional advisers to achieve settlements on behalf of mutual clients
- Negotiating penalties or other elements of tax investigations.